Monday, June 18, 2007

When God Changes the Agenda!

Something absolutely unique happened during Kingdom Harvest Church's Sunday Worship Celebration yesterday - I was preparing to preach what I had spent time studying and preparing....... and God led me to preach another message! LOL! Right there on the spot, the Spirit of God impressed on my heart Romans 8:31 - 39 and I ministered from these controversial words "It's Hard Out Here for a P.I.M.P".

In the context of the message, P.I.M.P is an acronym for those of us who are being "Processed Into My Purpose". In the verses leading up to the key text in Romans, in bother chapters 7 and 8, the Apostle Paul talks about the struggle he has between his flesh and the spirit. This is a common struggle for people of faith. In spite of our faithfulness, it seems many times like we have more struggle now than we did when we were saved. Yet we should remain steadfast, because no matter what we encounter, God is lovingly processing us for where He is taking us. God has a plan for our lives!

Just as God changed my message, God is constantly changing the circumstances and situations of our lives. Yet we should trust Him, because God has a plan!

No comments: